This page should redirect you to the Books page at iGolfU
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE
6 TO 10 SHOTS OFF YOUR SCORE
THE NEXT TIME YOU PLAY?
#1 BEST SELLER ON KINDLE
Course Navigation will give you what’s been missing from your golf game: a better way to play golf by using Tour-tested course management strategies and scoring techniques.
This book is unique because it will show you how to lower your score by understanding how to read a golf hole, how to identify opportunities, how to size up risks, and how to play the percentages to get the most out of your game.
This is the antidote to the tips that don’t help your golf game and to our excessive focus on fixing swing mechanics. Whether you are a 30 or a 3 handicapper, the easy-to-learn and easy-to-use principles in Course Navigation can literally transform your game and put you in better positions to score, without having to make a single swing change.
Filled with practical examples, illustrations and anecdotes Course Navigation will give you the solid strategic foundation every player needs for a consistent golf game. You’ll see the course in a new way. You’ll look at green complexes with new understanding. You’ll recognize how features like bunkers, trees, water, mounds, swales, slopes, and rough are used to defend the hole against your attack, and you’ll know how to handle them. You’ll approach your shots and your strategy with more confidence. You’ll learn:
- Why the strategy for your current shot should be to make the next shot easier, and how it makes your entire round more fun;
- How playing the hole backwards helps you identify the best angles, landing areas, and club selection to maximize your scoring opportunities;
- Which pins to attack, and when the middle of the green is the best option;
- How to identify the natural path of a hole, including the defenses and soft spots, so that you can always play from a position of strength;
- Why picking specific targets will help you select the right club more often and allow you to swing away with confidence;
- Strategy from a Hall of Fame baseball pitcher to deal with the toughest holes on the course.
The benefits of good course management are undisputed. This book will give you the tools and techniques you need to get started playing better, smarter golf. Course Navigation is exactly what you need to take advantage of the greatest weapon you bring to the course – your mind. Order your copy from Kindle today! Eric Jones NorCal PGA Teacher of the Year 2-time World Long Drive Champ
MORE BOOKS BY ERIC JONES